Writers Write - Do you want to write a book?
Writers Write is The Beginner’s Guide to Writing Anything.
We guarantee an easy-to-learn, simple writing recipe that works. Writers Write, with more than 150 published graduates, is the ideal course for any pre-published writer.
Choose Writers Write because:
- You will produce powerful, publishable writing.
- You will learn the secrets of the trade, and apply these must-have techniques to your writing.
- You will meet other writers, start the literary networking process and have loads of fun while you’re learning.
- Plotting – The simple points that take you from beginning to end
- Pacing – The five must-have surprises
- Description – Including the fantastic extra sensory synaesthesia techniques
- Characterisation – the perfect template for creating your iconic hero
- Dialogue – creating voices that readers remember
- The World of Publishing – Including easy-to-understand Manuscript Preparation
4 May 2013 (Four Consecutive Saturday Mornings)
13-16 May 2013 (Four Consecutive Weekday Mornings)
1 June 2013 (Four Consecutive Saturday Mornings)
10-13 June 2013 (Four Consecutive Weekday Mornings)
24-27 June 2013 (Four Consecutive Weekday Mornings) in Durban
6 July 2013 (Four Consecutive Saturday Mornings)
15-18 July (Four Consecutive Weekday Mornings)
19-22 August 2013 (Four Consecutive Weekday Mornings)
Queries? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Writers Write offers the best writing courses in South Africa. To find out about Writers Write - How to write a book, or The Plain Language Programme - Writing courses for business, email email@example.com
Join us on Facebook and Twitter for daily writing tips
Writers Write - Write to communicate